Okay, I know that last week was a bit overwhelming. It certainly was for me!! There was almost too much going on, and I had a few readers tell me that they totally got lost amidst all of the contests and posts and in general craziness.
And anytime I have a crazy-hectic week, I like doing a recap post, just for my own anal-retentive need to be organized and gather my brain from the four winds.
So, for those of you who haven’t yet entered the contests because there were just TOO MANY, here are links to them:
1. Personalized Labels by Mabel’s Labels – $18.50 Value
2. Ted Dekker’s Circle Trilogy (novels) – $50 Value
3. Custom Blog Design by Doodlebug Designs- over $100 Value
4. Handmade, Designer Pottery by Tena Payne of Earthborn Studios – $130 Value
5. Six Week Pottery Lessons (Birmingham and surrounding area) by Cahaba Clay Works – $175 Value
6. Gorgeous and Stylish Handmade Bracelet by Greta– $20 Value
7. Gorgeous and Unique Handmade Earrings by Greta– $16 Value
On each post, you comment to enter. However, there are many more ways to get extra entries – details can be found here.
And, if you missed out on any other posts last week due to the traffic jam of giveaway posts, here’s what else I wrote about:
1. Mommy Scouts: A somewhat silly (yet half serious) post about having a Mommy Scouts program where we can earn badges for the crazy stuff that we have to do as moms to help out our need for affirmation.
2. Normative Immutability: Ali’s latest attempt to learn big “Church” words.
3. That was NOT Your Happy Heart: Crazy out-to-eat-at-a-fancy-restaurant-with-a-two-year-old-what-were-we-thinking story.
4. Wordless Wednesday: Ali and AJ
5. In Which We Had a Jack-Bauer-Like Adventure: Chris and my crazy adventures on conning our ways onto the roof of a 700 foot downtown Atlanta building.
6. Toddler Tips: My anniversary post and the sequel to Baby Tips. All of the crazy “should not’s” that I have pictures of my child doing in the past year. Also on this post is a Mr. Linky so that you can participate (and get more entries into the contests) – be sure and check out the posts already linked in by others – they are hilarious!!
Also, I’d like to thank my top commenters of February. Now I know that usually I shower you with gifts of appreciation (or one very small gift card) and have a giveaway for all of my readers, but I (and, I believe you,) am GIVEAWAYED OUT.
So, I think that I will just give all eleven (there was a tie) of you two extra entries into each contest that you entered (or that you do enter before the contest deadlines of March 16th).
Because that’s what I’ve got to give.
Thank you all sooooo much!!
Finally, an exciting family announcement: Ali’s new baby cousin is now known!! Is it a boy or a girl??? Go here to find out!! And be sure to congratulate them!!!