Hi, my wonderful readers!! I’m so glad to see you back!!
A lot of you have been gone for some or all of the Christmas holidays, but I’ve been as overly chatty as ever (despite the overwhelming echo around here – I’ve missed you all terribly!! **sniff sniff**). So I figured that you probably don’t all want to go back and read EVERYTHING I’ve written (but if you did I would just be flushed with flattery), so I decided I’d give you a short summary of what’s been posted in the last week so that you know what you’re missing, and if it sounds interesting, you can go check it out!!
- #1 post that I’d say is un–missable: All I Want for Christmas is Some Toenail Art. That’s right, if you’ve been reading for a while, you’re familiar with the toenail art saga. This post has this year’s addition, and the artist of the work might surprise you.
- As far as news flashes go, be sure to go here to find out the latest goings ons in my family/friend’s lives. Including news of a new family member on the way!
- Gagging at the Gifts includes a recap of the “gag” game of Dirty Santa that we played with my extended family. There were some pretty entertaining gifts, so I’d say this post is readable.
- Here’s an overview of the Red Mountain Music Concert last week, starring Ashley (AJ’s mommy). It was a great show!
- My Wordless Wednesday post had some random picture stories, mostly holiday related, and hopefully entertaining.
- Thankful Thursday focused on how and why we should Honor Christ and thank Him for His gifts.
- This post shows some of Ali’s Christmas “artwork” in the form of quite scary Christmas Cards.
- Of course, there was the ever-necessary and blooper-filled Christmas Recap post.
- A short post about what we did with the beautiful day that was Saturday.
- And finally, a recap of Ali having a mischievous day.
So now I guess you’re wondering what I’ve missed?
I’ve been trying to decode a very important and urgent sentence that Ali has been saying all weekend long. She is quite insistent that we need to understand, and we can’t figure it out for the life of us.
It’s kind of like trying to figure out a vanity plate on a car – it’s just out of reach of putting the puzzle together and making perfect sense.
Tissue with mine??
Miss you with mine??
Kiss you mith mine??
The first time she brought this urgent matter to our attention, I had asked her to repeat it about 20 times when she finally shook her head in frustration and surrender and said, “uh uh. All done.”
1 thought on “What You May Have Missed, and What I’ve Been Missing. . .”
She’s saying it again this morning!!
WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!?