1. The first, but I’m sure not the last, attempt at feeding DoggieBear her broccoli:
2. So proud of her Play-Dough Christmas Tree with “Ormants” and “Pessants”:
3. Who knew that she had a shirt that matched her new Crayon Apron perfectly?
4. My vote for the Tackiest Christmas Deco of the year, which I spotted in Mountain Brook, of all places:
I suppose that it DOES kind of fit with the overall health of the mailbox, though.
6. And Finally, a would-have-been great Christmas card photo, ironically taken on Sunday, WAY too late to make it onto a Christmas card:
See my other WW post at B-Sides, and See everyone else’s at 5 Minutes for Mom!