For the blog post that goes with these pictures, click here.
Noah’s head, before anything was done to it.
Trying to locate the beginning of the bleeding.
Blood makes a great hair gel.
But we still couldn’t see where the cut was.
Post-rinsing – we could finally see the exit point.
I couldn’t take any pictures of the hair stitches the night we put them in, because I was too busy holding them tight. But here’s what they looked like the next morning when I checked on them. The hair stitches stayed in for five days, until I finally gently unwound them.
The hair stitches clipped together for the night: