Wordless Wednesday: Princesses Can Play with Trains Too!!

While Ali was showing off her new Princess (flower girl) dress to the family, she took a quick break to play with Thomas a bit. . .
“WHAT, Mom?”
Check out my other WW post at B-Sides!
Check out everyone else’s at 5 Minutes for Mom!

Comments

1. Jeanette "Frogster" says:

Love the last one! That is a great expression!

2. I love the Princess and her lovely Dress..Happy WW.

3. Aly @ Lip Zip says:

That Thomas the train set is addictive, no matter what you’re wearing! Adorable pictures.

4. I love the pictures of her playing Thomas the Train in her dress. That’s too precious. Maybe we should just put a train set at the end of the aisle that she can play with when she gets to the end of the aisle. That would give her some incentive to walk down it. :) :) haha. :) I hope you have a great day today.

5. The last one is great – her expression is priceless!

6. katef - www.picklebums.com says:

what a gorgeous dress… and so perfect for wearing while you play trains! Happy WW

7. Faith - That's Just Freaking Lovely says:

They always find time to play with Thomas! Pretty dress!

8. Love her dress!!

9. Very very beautiful pics! And hey, you’re #1 on 5min for mom’s ww today! WOW!

10. She’s beautiful. ;o)

11. She’s absolutely lovely!

12. cute pictures! That dress is so pretty…she is going to make an adorable flower girl.

13. I’m glad to see she can multi task! Playing princess and Thomas!

14. She is so cute. It’s not just dolls anymore! Girls can do anything:-)

15. TheAngelForever says:

Absolutely adorable. A princess can play with anything and still look like she is ready to go to a ball.

16. A Princess playing with a train set!!

17. Love the dress. SHe’s going to make a beautiful flower girl!

18. I love the look Ali is giving you…”It’s ok mom…diva’s can play with trains too ya know!” Too cute and I just love the red sash on the dress!

19. Upstatemomof3 says:

She is gorgeous and I think it is so cool when kids play with toys they aren’t “supposed” to like.

20. She looks like a fairy princess.

21. Ali’s face in that last picture is hilarious! You’ll be getting that one a lot when she gets to be a teenager I’m thinking.